Team Manager's Responsibilities
· For all home games contact visiting teams manager with directions and game times at Loyalhanna's field. Refer team managers to our website for directions.
· Set a practice schedule with the coaches
· Prepare game documents for each game to present to referees. This includes; player passes, medical release forms, stickered roster, and game day roster in duplicate. Beginning the spring 07, Team Managers will distribute home game referee fees with the game day roster.
· After winning games, team managers must mail or scan/e-mail signed game day rosters from both teams to the age group commissioner. If it is a tie, the home team is responsible for mailing or scan/e-mail the signed game day roster. Mailing or scan/e-mail must be done on Monday following the game for our results to be posted. Please e-mail the score to the age group commissioner by 8:00pm on Sunday.
· E-mail game results to email@example.com by 8:00 pm on Sunday evening after the game so that it is included on our web site.
· Distribute uniforms to players and remind them to wear training t-shirt to practices and bring their main uniform and alternate shirts to all games
· Organize a e-mail distribution list to communicate any short notice changes in game/practice times or cancellations. Remind players to check www.loyalhanna.org for club wide field closures due to weather related conditions
· Refer players and parents to our web site for game times. http://www.loyalhanna.org/Games.htm
· Make sure all players and parents have directions to away games. Refer them to www.loyalhanna.org/directions.htm
· Help the team coach communicate with players when necessary